Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baths and Breasts


Tiggy the Great had her first bath at my house on Saturday. Well it was just a foot bath, really. I fully cleaned out her cage and decided her feet needed a good cleaning too. The bath was not a well-liked event. Tig did not take well to the water. She was very eager to leave, but she smelled very nice after. The baby soap I have for her is quite pleasant. This weekend she'll get the full bath treatment, and a nail clipping.
I am not looking forward to the clipping of the nails. I'm so nervous I asked a friend to help me.

On Friday, I'm planning on taking Tiggy into my work. I'm a preschool teacher, and I've been telling the kids about my new hedgehog. So I'm hoping that goes well. Tig doesn't seem to like mass amounts of people, and if more than two people hold her when she's active (aka not snuggley) she poops and pees like... endlessly. Haha. My sister-in-law joked last time that she scared the s*** out of the poor creature.

Since it's been cold and rainy the past few days, she hasn't been took keen on leaving her nice warm cage. I have a heating pad under the part of the cage her bed is on, so it's nice and cozy for her, so I don't blame her for not wanting to leave.

So she's just been snuggling, always wiggling her way into a cozy spot on whomever is holding her. When she's with me, he aims towardsthe crook of my elbow, or right under my breast in the palm of my hand. With my mom, it's right in the middle, right in between the girls. Mom joked that in order to get a shot of Tiggy, you have to get some boobs too.

And So far, my favorite picture of my friend is:
Isn't that the cutest thing ever?!

Well... I guess this is... the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment