Monday, September 7, 2009

Been A While...

Well it has been a while since I updated the hedgehog blog. I have been quite busy with school and computer troubles.
Well Tiggy sure has gotten bigger! Rounder and longer. And slightly more anti-social. But we're working on that. I need to get her more friendly before I take her into see my class of 4 year olds. I start work again on Wednesday and the kiddies will be pouring through my door in no time. Soon I'll be taking her in to meet them. She did remarkably well last time. Maybe she'll be even better this time.

She's not really gotten better about having her picture taken. But here's a decent one.
Also, I'm finding clipping her toenails to be a difficult chore! She HATES it with a fiery passion and refuses to let me do it in one sitting. So I usually have to take two or four days to get all of them.

Right now the ball of spines is sitting in my lap while I type. She sits there when I do homework as well. Funny story. The other day I was reading in my textbook with her sitting in my lap when she wandered over to the book and proceeded to eat it! Haha. I took a video of it on my phone and if I ever figure out how to get it on here, I will.

In the mean time, here's a photo of Tiggy updating her Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment